TRINITY AQUINAS AMATEUR FOOTBALL CLUB – EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST:
A GRADE SENIOR COACH
Trinity Aquinas Amateur Football Club is a leading community sporting club competing in the WAAFL competition. Established in 1970, the club has just completed its 50th season and currently competes in the A Grade competition. The club has in recent years experienced a period of sustained on-field success, with multiple premierships across all nominated grades.
The Club has enjoyed sustained A Grade representation for over 30 years and in Season 2020 will be looking to field 6 sides; comprising of A League, A Reserves, D1 League, D1 Reserves, Phil Scott Colts (A) and Brett Jones Colts.
As per our constitution, all coaching roles are vacated and advertised each season. As such, the club is currently seeking expressions of interest for the A Grade coaching position for Season 2019.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Implementation of the Club’s football strategy with the assistance of the Football Director.
- Working in partnership with the senior coaching group to develop and implement the senior football strategy, recruitment of talent and game plan.
- Coordination and running of the preseason and weekly training programs.
- Fostering an environment of on sustained on field success through a hardworking, passionate and professional output.
- Showing commitment to the personal and football related development of players.
- Demonstrating leadership and promotion of club values to players.
- Working closely with the colts coaching group to ensure player pathways into senior football.
- Promoting players to be well rounded contributors to the club environment off field.
The Club strives to continue the strong working relationship between the Committee and Football Department through open consultation and adherence to our Strategic Plan. In addition the club is committed to providing this role with the necessary support required in the form of assistant coaches, committed volunteers and all necessary training.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about promoting club life.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your coaching skills within a successful A Grade Club.
All applications inclusive of resume, qualifications and references are to be submitted to email@example.com by Sunday 10th November 2019. Late applications are at the discretion of the coaching sub-committee.
For a confidential discussion please contact club President Gerard Arangio on 0425 403 037.